Escape the expected with the proven performance of Von Duprin exit devices. Get the durability you can count on, along with the quality, performance and flexibility you expect from the inventor of the panic device category. Protect your investment with the flexible, universal design that can be retrofitted to future-proof your facilities as needs change.
For over 50 years, Medeco® has led the security industry in innovation and quality, guarding lives and assets at facilities worldwide. Medeco locks are made with pride in the U.S.A. The manufacturing facility is located in Salem, Virginia and employs approximately 250 people.
A simple retrofit lock like the Medeco XT Traffic Cabinet Lock is the quickest, most cost-effective way to help eliminate tampering with the advanced equipment contained in traffic cabinets. The XT Traffic Cabinet Lock will provide the necessary access control and accountability to help protect and secure critical traffic light patterns.
- Magnetic Key Blank sticks to any steel surface
- Perfect to hide a spare key so you’re never locked out
- Connect multiple keys together to form a silent keychain and simplify your keys
- Four color options allow you to quickly identify keys by color. Available in Black, Blue, Red or Purple
- Anodized aluminum is lightweight and rust resistant
- Available in KW1 and SC1 blanks
- Patent Protected
Since 1969, Viking Electronics has been providing reliable products for the constantly changing communications landscape. Viking products are designed by our team of engineers, built by our production workers, fully tested by our quality assurance department, packaged and shipped by our shipping staff, recommended by our sales people, and supported by our technical support group right here at our facility in Hudson, Wisconsin.