Pioneering safety is in our DNA. Over one hundred years ago, Von Duprin invented the first self-releasing fire exit device. Today, we continue to advance the industry through innovation pushed by a deep understanding of our customers’ needs and safety standards, delivering solutions for even the most challenging applications.
- Use your smartphone to open and manage your lock with the Master Lock® Vault System compatible with both Master Lock Vault Home and Master Lock Vault Enterprise
- The free Master Lock Vault Home iOS and Android apps are designed for personal use, supporting up to 10 locks, and allows you to monitor access history
- The free Master Lock Vault Enterprise iOS and Android app and web interface are designed for business applications working with many locks and many users allowing you to easily monitor access with robust data and audit trails
- No keys to lose, no combinations to forget. No unauthorized key duplication.
- Backup access using numeric code on lock keypad
- Share access with others – temporary or permanent
- Includes mounting hardware for easy installation.
- Low battery notification & reminder on lock box and in app
- Comes with easy to replace CR123A battery
- Large storage capacity for keys and access cards
Since 1969, Viking Electronics has been providing reliable products for the constantly changing communications landscape. Viking products are designed by our team of engineers, built by our production workers, fully tested by our quality assurance department, packaged and shipped by our shipping staff, recommended by our sales people, and supported by our technical support group right here at our facility in Hudson, Wisconsin.