Since 2002, Exacq has built powerful and scalable video surveillance solutions with open platform software that’s easy to integrate. Our products work in virtually every market and integrate with a variety of access control and video analytics software as well as thousands of IP cameras.
The IX-DVM is a UL Listed mullion-mount IP video door station that is weather and vandal resistant. The station is equipped with a 720p HD, wide dynamic range camera that can be streamed to third-party devices using ONVIF® Profile S or RTSP. Video can be captured on a microSD™ card.
The IX-DVM can be programmed to call up to 20 different stations with three different call level selections.
Sound files can be uploaded for custom messages to be played during certain functions (door release, call placed, communication start, error message, and more). The stations have audible and LED indicators for calling, communication, and door release.
There is one contact output that can be used for door release, and one input that can be used to trigger an outgoing call or answer a call/page.
4K Explosion Proof Fixed AI Camera
- 8Mp @ 30fps
- 3.9mm ~ 10mm f1.5 i-CS Lens with simple focus
- True Day & Night (ICR), Enhanced DIS, Defog
- Video Analytics based on AI
- Object detection and classification (Person, Face, Vehicle, License Plate), Attribute, BestShot
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec supported, multiple streaming
- Day & Night (ICR), WDR (120dB), P-Iris
- Digital image stabilization with built-in Gyro sensor
- Face mask detection, loitering, directional detection, audio detection, sound classification, tampering, shock detection
- Motion detection, PTZ Handover, audio event playback, digital auto tracking
- PoE+, IP66, NEMA 4X
Who’s There? With the iBridge Video Doorbell, you’ll always know, who’s at the door, friend or foe. Look in From Any Smartphone – whether you’re home or not You’ll get a message whenever anyone’s there, along with a hi-res 1080P live video clip, just to look at or open a video chat up, right from your phone.
AV Costar brings the Total Video Solution™ to a wide range of vertical market surveillance needs across the security industry. The Solution is complete system composed of the industry’s best single-, dual-, and multi-sensor megapixel cameras (MegaIP® and ConteraIP®), cloud-enabled video management system (ConteraVMS®), recurring revenue generating web services (ConteraWS®), and cloud-managed video recorders (ConteraCMR®). Each product set can also be used individually, integrated with other leading security industry software and hardware through both ONVIF compliance and use of the Arecont Vision Applications Programming Interface (API).